Usually when we think of an automobile performance we tend to think of the engine power (horsepower) and zero- to-60 acceleration. All of this are useless if the car can’t be controlled.
Suspension system is the next in line when we talk about a vehicle power, his role being to maximize the friction between the tires and the road surface, to ensure the passengers comfort and offer stability.
THE PARTS OF THE SUSPENSION ARE:
- Shock and Struts (Shock absorbers and Struts)
- Coil Springs (Coil Spring Sets)
- Leaf Springs (Leaf Springs and Bushing)
- Air Suspension (Air Springs, Shocks, Air Lines)
- Control Arms (Arm Assemblies)
- Sway Bars (Sway Bar Bushing, end Links)
- Ball Joints (Upper and Lower Ball joints)
- Torsion Bars (Torsion Bar sets and Mounting Sets)
- Panhard Bars (Track Bars, Watts Links, Bushings)
- Shock and Strut Mounts (Upper Strut Mounts, Shock Boots)
- Dampers and Stabilizers (Twin Tube and Monotube)
- Knuckles and Spindles (Spindle Nuts, Washer, Seals)
- Steering Rack and Pinion (Rack and Pinion Units, Bearings)
- Self-Leveling Sensors (Self Leveling Units and Relays)
- Suspension Bushing (Bushing Kits and bumpers)
- Alignment Kits (Camber Plates, Toe Kits, Bolts)
German Experts technicians not only understand the importance of a car suspension but also are highly trained and experienced in solving any possible related issue.
SIGNS THAT MIGHT INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CAR SUSPENSION:
- Your vehicle dips or “nose dives” when stopping.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when driving.
- Your car is visibly lower in one corner than the rest of the vehicle.
- The vehicle feels as though it is “pulling” or “drifting” when turning corners
- The car continues to bounce after hitting a bump or pothole in the road.
- The shocks appear to be oily or damaged
- The vehicle rides roughly.
THE DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIRING PROCESS OF THE CAR SUSPENSION:
- One of the technicians will test drives the vehicle to check if any issue can be felt
- Then, suspension level, arm bushes, shock absorbers from front and rear will together with all the other parts of the suspension, will be checked.
- If needed German Experts technician will replace the necessary parts and will perform the suspension calibration and wheel alignment.
The suspension system is one of the most important aspects to your comfort and safety when you are driving. If you suspect that there is a problem with your vehicles suspension system, schedule an appointment and bring it in right away. Your safety and the safety of others depends on making sure that suspension system stays in good working condition.